Thursday, October 2, 2008

About Me!


My name is Amy, and I am a Bradley(r) natural childbirth instructor as well as a birth doula serving the Kitsap County, Washington area.
I have four young children, and a hard-working husband. We stay busy at our house, but we have lots of fun!
I love being a part of the birth community, and always enjoy the opportunity to learn and grow.
I am currently working on getting all my ducks in a row in order to enter the world of midwifery. It's going to take awhile, but I'm excited to think of the future, while staying home with my kiddos right now.
I look forward to sharing some of my thoughts with you on this blog!

Kingston, Poulsbo, Suquammish, Hood Canal, Silverdale, Keyport, Bangor, Seabeck, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Belfair, Olalla, Gig Harbor, Olympic Peninsula

No comments: